Coming Up 4 Chinese New Year 2008  

Posted by Cindy

Guys,
Thank's for supporting this blog.

Maybe, it's too early to prepare Chinese New Year. On February, 7th 2008, we're going to have Chinese New Year. This blog provide some new anime comments for this occasion.

We're going to have :
Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)
Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden
The Picture of juunishi, that was taken from Fruits Basket's eps
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Arakure

If you have requests, feel free to contact me through email : cindyatocynthia@yahoo.com

Just say "Happy Chinese New Year" by giving the anime picture to 'ur friends!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!

This entry was posted on 9:20 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.

(Posted on NePof for R4i Nintendo DS.)